Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

post on Precious metals forum instead

jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 28, 2020 5:35PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Comments

• AcesCrackedAcesCracked Posts: 189 ✭✭

I open to see what folks want for solid rolls of eagles.......
    Tom

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a few rolls of 90% silver Roosevelt dimes if anyone’s interested.

Young Numismatist/collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need rolls of maple leafs, 1/10 oz gold eagles, 1/4 oz gold eagles or other gold commems

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

Also looking for gold spouse.

• carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

Looking to buy 1oz, 5oz, or 10oz .999 Silver bars. Will pay 100% of spot price. Looking for up 1,500toz. Any size order is fine, doesn't have to be all at once. PM me and we can work out the details.

P.S. This is a good idea to have a thread like this.

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 28, 2020 5:35PM

@jclovescoins said:
    Just as a helpful point of reference for everyone. Here is a wholesaler that posts a daily buy/sell list for other wholesalers that is searchable on Google:
    https://trading.upstatecoins.com/wp-content/uploads/dealer.pdf

As you can see, pretty much everything has a premium right now and spot probably won’t cut it.

Some things yes, some things no.

Never had an issue getting commems, spouse and some other modern gold at spot on here. Seems like a good time to unload slow movers at spot to me 🤷🏼‍♂️

• jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

you are correct about the modern comm gold and spouses...and I think the doc I shared also reflects that...
    fractional gold though is trading at large premiums to spot right now

@jclovescoins said:
    you are correct about the modern comm gold and spouses...and I think the doc I shared also reflects that...
    fractional gold though is trading at large premiums to spot right now

Best of luck

• carsgobycarsgoby Posts: 115 ✭✭

Much respect to all, I mean no harm and not trying to stir anything up. With that said, the fine print at the bottom of that bid sheet does state that those rates are not for retail customers, only approved dealers.

Offering 100% of spot on a rising market, in my opinion, is attractive to some retail. I have to assume theirs retail sellers on this forum and there LCS probably offers less than spot.

Just my 2 cents.

Positive transactions with: jwitten, jdimmick, 1peter1223, jimineez1, bigjpst, GoldenEyeNumismatics, soldi, jfoot13, robkool

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

@carsgoby said:
    Much respect to all, I mean no harm and not trying to stir anything up. With that said, the fine print at the bottom of that bid sheet does state that those rates are not for retail customers, only approved dealers.

Offering 100% of spot on a rising market, in my opinion, is attractive to some retail. I have to assume theirs retail sellers on this forum and there LCS probably offers less than spot.

Just my 2 cents.

It’s still kind of nice to know what the big boys are trading at even though these prices are irrelevant to us ( or at least me ).

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jclovescoins said:
    Just as a helpful point of reference for everyone. Here is a wholesaler that posts a daily buy/sell list for other wholesalers that is searchable on Google:
    https://trading.upstatecoins.com/wp-content/uploads/dealer.pdf

As you can see, pretty much everything has a premium right now and spot probably won’t cut it.

A lot of info on that sheet, thanks for the link.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

Wanted pre 1921 Morgan’s in XF+ cond
    Please let me know what you have and price you want
    Thanks
    Frank D