Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I still cant figure out how much this card is worth..

I have posted this before but i still cant get much info on it...i dont have a scan of it but the card's top is shaped like a die-cut would be and it says "70. Mark McGwire.1998 Home Run Champ". On the back in the small circle where Pacific usually states the Set name it says "1998 Pacific Home Run Champ #1". I havent been able to find anyone with this card or anyone who knows for sure what the BV is...if u have any info lmk...thanks..i will try and get a scan...
I am always looking for Randy Johnson cards...especially inserts and game used of him...

Comments

• Options
    I have the card your talking about Im sure...scan is below and LMK if its the same one

I had trouble finding BV also...thought it would be worth more then it is...$3
    My Cards

CU References: 65 and counting

• Options
    Sorry it came out black and white...oh well you can still tell
    My Cards

• Options
    1998 Pacific Home Run Heroes 1 Mark McGwire NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A

1998 Pacific Home Run History 1 Mark McGwire-Portrait of a Hero NM-MT Own 1 N/A N/A N/A
  • Options
    1998 Pacific Home Run Heroes 1 Mark McGwire $0.00 $3.00
    My Cards

• Options
    yep it is the one in the scan...thanks for the help...should be worth more than 3$ where did u find the BV? It isn't 1998 Pacific Home Run Heroes #1 because I have that card too...they are different...so that might not be the BV....
    I am always looking for Randy Johnson cards...especially inserts and game used of him...
  • Options
    That BV came from Beckett online and its the only McGwire from 1998 Pacific with a #1 so it has to be it...
    My Cards

• Options
    thats not it though...i looked on beckett for it too and that was the only 1998 #1 i could find too....i have a 1998 Pacific Home Run Heroes Mark McGwire #1 right in front of me...and then i have the die cut card...the card u keep talking about says the set name is "1998 Pacific Home Run Heroes #1" but the othe card says "1998 Pacific Home Run Champ #1" i have BOTH of these cards...i think the only way to get any info on these is to email Pacifc Trading Card Co. or something...
  • Options
    i have this card. it came with a set commemmmorating mcgwire's and sosa's homeruns from that year. it is a 40 card set i believe, with 2 bonus cards...that mcgwire, and a cal rypken with his 2138 or whatever on the top.
    i got the set as a gift, so i have no clue how much it was or where it came from. hope some of this helps, cause they dont have pricing for the mcgwire/sosa set, so there isnt a price for the mcgwire and ripken gold crown die-cuts.

but, it might be listed in 1999 instead of 1998 for pricing, cause it came after the season was over...i dunno though.

David
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Miles McBride (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), Alek Manoah (MLB), John Means (MLB), etc.
  • Options
    The card is out of a home run set produced bu Pacific for the Home Shopping Club. It was a boxed set with Mcgwire and Ripken die cut cards. The set sold for around $30.00. I broke the sets up and sold the Ripken and Mcgwire inserts for $30.00 apiece.
    I collect baseball, basketball, and footdall cards. Ripken Jr auto, and gu. Richard Hamilton and Michael Jordan (Wizards), Mcnabb