Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1990 Topps Partial Blackless (NNOF Thomas) pack rip live stream

For those familiar with 1990 Topps partial blackless cards, I purchased 8 of the 33 packs that RookieWax said will contain Blackless variations. They are all in psa slabs. My plan is to Facebook Live to the group “1990 Topps Partial Blackless”. I’ll record both from Facebook Live and a second angle.

This rip should be fun. I’d love to pull a NNOF Live.

I’m hoping to open these packs Live within a week or so. Most likely early next week.

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

Streaming on Youtube or Insta?

• Options
    HalfNipponeseHalfNipponese Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    edited July 20, 2020 8:35PM

I look forward to it. Just joined your Facebook group.

Visit :)MyRareCards.com :) to see my publicly curated collection. I'm currently in open beta so please PM me any suggestions. The only point of the site is to share my favorite cards and manage my collection. Optimized for mobile devices.

• Options
    brad31brad31 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck.

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

Post on Youtube. Gives more opportunity to post it elsewhere and here.

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I won't be able to watch on facebook. You tube would be great, if possible.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together.

Arthur

• Options
    RyansRustRyansRust Posts: 179 ✭✭✭

Sounds like a good time. Post a link when you can. Thx.

• Options
    LtlbvrLtlbvr Posts: 60 ✭✭✭

Can I live stream on YouTube? It looked into that and I thought it said I needed like 1000 followers to do that. I’m open to streaming wherever is most convenient for those interested. Assuming I can figure out to do it.

• Options
    edited July 22, 2020 9:38AM

@Ltlbvr said:
    Can I live stream on YouTube? It looked into that and I thought it said I needed like 1000 followers to do that. I’m open to streaming wherever is most convenient for those interested. Assuming I can figure out to do it.

Another collector started a private Facebook group for collectors of these cards. It's called 1990 Topps Partial Blackless. I'm not sure what his streaming rules are but it may be a good forum to post your video.

Out of curiosity, how much did each pack cost?

Visit :)MyRareCards.com :) to see my publicly curated collection. I'm currently in open beta so please PM me any suggestions. The only point of the site is to share my favorite cards and manage my collection. Optimized for mobile devices.

• Options

Packs should be here tomorrow. If so, possible rip on Friday. Live stream will be on the Facebook group page. I’ll try to post video to YouTube.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good luck!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

For those interested. I opened 4 of the 8 packs on Facebook Live. I did it under the group 1990 Topps Partial Blackless. First pack had the blue line RookieWax talked about. Packs 3 and 4 had Blackless cards!! Fisk and Russell. I’ve got 4 more to open.

• Options
    West22West22 Posts: 225 ✭✭✭

Congrats on the pulls! Awesome to see new blackless cards come out of packs in 2020. Hope the rest of the packs are just as good.

• Options
    edited August 1, 2020 10:13AM

@West22 said:
    Congrats on the pulls! Awesome to see new blackless cards come out of packs in 2020. Hope the rest of the packs are just as good.

I watched the videos and Ltlbvr's Paul Assenmacher card also has the missing black spot on the "R" in his last name.

• Options

I actually got 2 Paul Assenmacher. One with Russell. And then in pack 7 I think. The same sequence leading to Russell. But then it was Al Leiter. Regardless, both Assenmacher cards have a faint blue line and the spot on the R.

• Options

@Ltlbvr said:
    I actually got 2 Paul Assenmacher. One with Russell. And then in pack 7 I think. The same sequence leading to Russell. But then it was Al Leiter. Regardless, both Assenmacher cards have a faint blue line and the spot on the R.

By any chance did you find a Larry Walker rookie? I found this card a couple days ago.

• Options
    edited August 2, 2020 7:41AM

For those interested here are the videos in order 1 to 8. Big finds happen in 3 and 4.

https://youtu.be/ULm001yDex4

• Options
    tkerstingtkersting Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing, pretty interesting.