Home Precious Metals
Options

Gold Coin Buy/Sell Price Charts

skier07skier07 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m not sure what happened to the Stacks Bowers daily gold fax but I’m unable to get it. The SB gold fax had daily buy and sell prices for generic pre-1933 U.S. coins. They had prices for raw coins and slabbed coins based on denomination and condition all on one convenient page. Does anyone know what happened to this? Is there another company that provides a similar service? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't help with your question but Ebay completed sales data tells me what people are actually paying.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

:/

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 18, 2020 6:05PM

SB told me they quit posting it online, I did not ask why. someone needs to ask now that people are wondering.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    djmdjm Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:
    SB told me they quit posting it online, I did not ask why. someone needs to ask now that people are wondering.

Do you really need to ask? It was being used against them to get better prices from other venues.

• Options
    skier07skier07 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 18, 2020 6:40PM

@djm said:

@MsMorrisine said:

Do you really need to ask? It was being used against them to get better prices from other venues.

There was a thread a while back that SB wasn’t even honoring the prices they quoted. Even if their prices weren’t 100% accurate it was a very concise summary of daily US gold coin prices on one page and Ill miss it.