Home Sports Talk
Options

Ezekiel Elliot taking some flack

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've noticed a few little stories and comments in the news the past couple of weeks about Ezekiel Elliot being criticized as an under achiever. Apparently Ezekiel Elliot has noticed it as well.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nfl.com/_amp/cowboys-ezekiel-elliott-tells-critics-to-check-the-stats

Comments

• Options
    edited July 17, 2020 6:09AM

Personally, I would just like to see if the Cowboys can actually manage to make the playoffs. Last season was nothing to write home about!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’d say Elliot is a top 3 back in the league, with Mcaffrey & Barkley. Any chance for a player to use the word “Respect” they jump on it lol

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that Dimeman is red boxed I be the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl and he is goi g to be pissed he can’t celebrate here 😂😂😂

• Options

@perkdog said:
    Now that Dimeman is red boxed I be the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl and he is goi g to be pissed he can’t celebrate here 😂😂😂

I wouldn't doubt it, and they'll probably beat steve's Eaglets, and he won't be able to rub it in steve's face! 😂😂😂

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok Zeke you’ve done good. In my day blowing your own horn didn’t get respect it was earned.
    In the NFL today unless a team is 100% committed to the RB (Derrick Henry) New England proved they are now a plug and play. The OL is much , much more importance than 1 back. JMO.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Personally, I would just like to see if the Cowboys can actually manage to make the playoffs. Last season was nothing to write home about!

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

I wouldn't doubt it, and they'll probably beat steve's Eaglets, and he won't be able to rub it in steve's face! 😂😂😂

Perhaps Dimeman might try to sneak back on the forum using a cleverly disguised name such as Dimeman-2

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

Perhaps Dimeman might try to sneak back on the forum using a cleverly disguised name such as Dimeman-2

I vote for DoubleNickelJon

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    coolstanleycoolstanley Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dont care how good he is now. But he was the best running back in the country when he was a Buckeye.

Terry Bradshaw was AMAZING!!

Ignore list -Basebal21

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:

@stevek said:

@doubledragon said:

@perkdog said:

I vote for DoubleNickelJon

I have a feeling it wouldn't be Romofan.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@doubledragon said:

They looked great on Thanksgiving in front of the whole country.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@Justacommeman said:

@doubledragon said:

They looked great on Thanksgiving in front of the whole country.

😂 Yes, that was quite a stinker the Cowboys put up on Thanksgiving at home against the Bills.