Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Unopened Pack collection FS

I am putting feelers out for the strong POSSIBLITY of selling my Unopened Ryne Sandberg Pack Collection. I think I can safely say that it is one of the more unique player collections out there.

And I will say that if I don't sell the collection in its entirety, I would consider piecing it out but would probably keep many of the premiere pieces to maintain a more poignant and streamlined collection.

The link below contains images of the collection in its entirety (minus 17 packs at PSA which have been incorporated into the asking price at cost). In the link, you'll see PSA graded packs, rack packs, jumbo and oddball packs (too big for grading), and packs that are prepped for PSA submission.

My asking price for the collection is $7,000. Upon painstaking scrutiny of each item, this is fair market value, and I'm not including the 3 years of devotion to amassing this collection. I did so lovingly, and the reward is in itself.

$7,000 includes all packs currently in my possession, all packs currently at PSA which will be shipped to the buyer on my dime upon their return, and the display cases pictured (which contain just a portion of the packs I have). I will also be hand-delivering this collection to virtually anywhere in the lower 48 states on my dime.

Again, I'm not yet hard-set on selling anything. I dont take the possibility of selling my collection lightly, nor should a buyer when it comes to dropping thousands of their hard-earned dollars. If you are interested and want to have a conversation about the collection, please do message me. And please feel free to spread the word to others about this opportunity if you can think of anyone. Should posting the collection here or in Facebook hobby groups yield no serious buyer, I'd also appreciate suggestions on other avenues I could utilize.

Thanks for indulging me, guys ✊😁

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kSCrmxtJ6tjvjdyH8

Comments