Home Sports Talk
Options

Most liked sports personality - the results are in!

Comments

• Options
    DeutscherGeistDeutscherGeist Posts: 2,990 ✭✭✭✭

The sample size was below 600 people. Nothing against Peyton, but this poll seems more entertainment than any enlightening scientific survey.

"So many of our DREAMS at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we SUMMON THE WILL they soon become INEVITABLE "- Christopher Reeve

BST: Tennessebanker, Downtown1974, LarkinCollector, nendee
  • Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11, 2020 6:09AM

Yes, and I've always thought that Al Michaels resembles Dracula. I've said that from day one.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not really sure how you can do a scientific survey on the most liked sports personalities lol, 600 people is a small sample size I will give you that.

• Options
    edited July 11, 2020 9:56AM

He's only popular because of his TV shenanigans. He'll do anything to get attention!!

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brady will never make this list due to him being a dink

• Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Yes, and I've always thought that Al Michaels resembles Dracula. I've said that from day one.

More than one of his broadcast partners would say Dracula had a better personality.

• Options

And you know Peyton is a HUGE COUNTRY MUSIC STAR. He's performed with an array of singers, and is often seen rubbing elbows with the likes of Kenny Chesney, and Brad Paisley. His Nationwide band has toured many states. Here is a little taste of his musical memories....

• Options
    edited July 12, 2020 3:24AM

Let us not forget about Sir Chuck, who came in at the second spot of most liked sports personalities. Sir Chuck is no stranger to TV shenanigans himself, and has been on Saturday Night Live.

• Options
    ScoobyDoo2ScoobyDoo2 Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bob Uecker is beloved..... transcends the game.....

• Options

Yeah, I had the same reaction when I learned Al Michaels made the top 3.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that article is one year old.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    I think that article is one year old.

😂😂😂😂 I'll be danged, I just checked it and you're right, it's a July 2019 article! I can't wait to see who the nost likeable is for 2020.

WARNING: This thread is now null and void! Trespassing on this thread isn't prosecutable, but it should be! This thread is now NULL and VOID!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂😂😂