Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

my thread disappeared? Is that normal?

I was editing it as I sold two coins...

Thanks

--carlos

Successful payments; shipments; delivery; and receipt of coins sold to them: @Soldi; @robkool; @JohnT58; @carsgoby; @Azurescens

Comments

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

You had two threads going this afternoon. Mods allow for one thread. Your two threads contained duplicates for sale.

• Options
    carlos6466carlos6466 Posts: 56 ✭✭

It would have been nice to put it into drafts... writing on my phone takes time and effort.

Mods, can you let me get a copy of the post please?

Successful payments; shipments; delivery; and receipt of coins sold to them: @Soldi; @robkool; @JohnT58; @carsgoby; @Azurescens

• Options
    carlos6466carlos6466 Posts: 56 ✭✭
    edited July 10, 2020 5:07PM

Reminds me of this song...

https://youtu.be/Q2z3-T-hdbc

🎵 "...one posts is all we gets...." 🎶

• Options
    JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

Sometimes when you revise posts they randomly delete forever after you press “edit post.” It’s a strange glitch, that’s why I usually refrain from editing posts and always copy paste the whole post in case.

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

• Options

Ah yes, thand you. I'll remember to keep a back up.

• Options

What is the best way to start and maintain a thread as I decide to sell something and then time passes...

Label it something unique/ambiguous, "Gold, Silver, and Coins for Sale. Check out whats new"

???

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

Make a title with like, 1915 25c PCGS-66+. 1834 $5 Liberty NGC-61, etc.

You can reply to your thread and keep a running draft. Just dont submit it. Itll save it like a clipboard. Of course, dont post anything you might accidentally submit.

• Options

Thanks

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're welcome. It's a neat little trick especially if you change devices a lot. It saves the draft server side. So I could save this message halfway through and go finish it on my tablet. There are settings you can toggle in Account, but I think the base settings are just fine for this, just be sure to click save every time because the drafts dont auto save every time.

• Options
    CuKevinCuKevin Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭

You can also edit the title and/or first post as you update what is for sale. Use the gear icon.

Choice Numismatics www.ChoiceCoin.com

CN eBay

All of my collection is in a safe deposit box!