Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Found a 2009 $1 Radar - No clue about these

Worth anything? It is definitely circulated. No tears.

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

Comments

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice circ find.

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

Yes indeed, nice find.Though I fear not much value (best guess about $15).The block letters are also a match...a little higher on the "cool-o-meter".

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 292 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the info. I'm starting to look at all bills I get now in change. Paying with my card less LOL.

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• Options
    ashelandasheland Posts: 22,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forums. :)

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice score

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice find!

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, always like it when one is found in circulation !!! 👍

Timbuk3
  • Options
    mfontesmfontes Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

Great find. Hope you continue to collect currency and enjoy the hobby. Welcome aboard.

• Options
    air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭

Nice circulation find although it’s a little rough in condition for a premium. Maybe a few dollars to the someone that would have to have it.

• Options
    okiegirlokiegirl Posts: 51 ✭✭✭

If found it I would keep it. Its cool!! And it's only a dollar. Could be a $100 Bill. I'd still keep it. ☺