Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

2013 $5 ladder - First I've found

Is this worth much more than face value? I don't know much about currency SN's.

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

Comments

• Options
    Steve_in_TampaSteve_in_Tampa Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

The only place in the Universe where that is considered a ladder is Planet eBay.
    Face value is all I see. Visit this website to get an idea what serial numbers are considered fancy.
    http://coolserialnumbers.com/FancySerialNumbers.aspx

• Options
    VTchaserVTchaser Posts: 288 ✭✭✭

Oh they have to be in order. Didn't know that. Thanks!

Successful transactions with: robkool, Walkerguy21D, JimW, Bruce7789, massscrew, Jinx86, jonasdenenbergllc, Yorkshireman, bobsr, tommyrusty7, markelman1125, Kliao, DBSTrader2, SurfinxHI, ChrisH821, CoinHoarder, Bolo, MICHAELDIXON, bigtime36, JWP, 1960NYGiants

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭

Some folks would call that a "broken ladder".Very little value beyond face (if any).

Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worth $5.

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a big deal!

• Options
    mfontesmfontes Posts: 146 ✭✭✭

I have to agree with the above statement, but what a cool find. I haven't found one ever in my years, so you have a great eye for these notes.

• Options
    air4mdcair4mdc Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭

A mixed/ broken ladder. If it was gem condition it may have few dollars premium to the right collector. I finally found one about a year ago and put it away for a rainy day. Their not easy to find.