Home Sports Talk

Hot Dog eating championship results

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

The World's tastiest championship results are in. The 2020 Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest took place and it was quite an event. In the women's division, Miko Sudo jumped out to an early lead and never looked back, eating 48 1/2 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, earning her seventh straight Mustard belt. In the men's division Joey Chestnut ate 75 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, earning his 13th Mustard belt.

Miko Sudo

Joey Chestnut

Comments

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh the glory.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Oh the glory.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Watched it. Always soooo disgusting but like a train wreck I gotta watch.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    The World's tastiest championship results are in. The 2020 Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest took place and it was quite an event. In the women's division, Miko Sudo jumped out to an early lead and never looked back, eating 48 1/2 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, earning her seventh straight Mustard belt. In the men's division Joey Chestnut ate 75 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes, earning his 13th Mustard belt.

Miko Sudo

Joey Chestnut

The funny thing is that she doesn't look big (fat) at all.

Perhaps Just like Secretariat had a heart around twice the size of a normal thoroughbred, this attractive lady must have a stomach around twice the size or more as normal.

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to nominate stevek for the 2021 Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Surely he could top 75 little hot dogs and bring home the treasured and elusive Mustard Belt. What a fine representative of the Boards to go forth, train and knock out Joey Jaws for the title. His second would be Perkdog, but most likely Perk will be unable to consume mass qualtities of said processed meat and buns, as he will most likely be somewhat busier earlier in the day consuming mass quantities of beer.

Stevek, Stevek, Stevek.

I just wonder how much they eat when they sit down to a regular meal at McDonald's or something like that? Are they satisfied with a number 2 combo, or does McDonald's have to call in the Army when Joey Chestnut walks through the door.

Oh, check this out. Joey Chestnut has his own cards!

Allen and Ginter Joey Chestnut rookie card.

Leaf Star Power Joey Chestnut.

Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Joey Chestnut.

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭

Joey having fun choking down #68. The lady in red appears to be having a great time! B)

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, i guess there's no shortage of tp.... :#

Insane feat really.

• hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wienerschnitzel Wiener Nationals

https://youtu.be/5E_W_-A3PaA

Yes, and this is what they should be washing those hotdogs down with.

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,579 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MCMLVTopps said:
    I would like to nominate stevek for the 2021 Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest. Surely he could top 75 little hot dogs and bring home the treasured and elusive Mustard Belt. What a fine representative of the Boards to go forth, train and knock out Joey Jaws for the title. His second would be Perkdog, but most likely Perk will be unable to consume mass qualtities of said processed meat and buns, as he will most likely be somewhat busier earlier in the day consuming mass quantities of beer.

Stevek, Stevek, Stevek.

>

No way i could beat Perkdog even after he's consumed mass quantities of beer.

A recent pic of Perkdog:

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 5, 2020 5:14PM

The skinnier guys have more room to expand the guts. If you want to be disgusted look up the interviews when these eating contest folks talk about the after effects....you earn that crown and sit on the thrown for a while, ha!

edited July 6, 2020 1:05PM

@stevek said:

@MCMLVTopps said:

Stevek, Stevek, Stevek.

>

No way i could beat Perkdog even after he's consumed mass quantities of beer.

A recent pic of Perkdog:

Somehow I will have to think of something funnier to get you back with. Might be a bit though 😂😂😂