Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Difficulty adding Proof Innovation Dollars to various Type Sets - Answered, Thank You

mcarney1173mcarney1173 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2, 2020 9:33AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

I have two 2019-S Pennsylvania Proof Innovation Dollars in my Inventory but do not have the option to add them to various type sets in the set registry that require an Innovation Dollar. I confirmed that the sets in question allow both proof and business strikes. Has anyone else encountered this issue? My best guess as to why is because it is a fairly new series that has not been adapted to the set registry yet. Any thoughts would be most appreciated. Thanks

This screenshot is from the "Dollar Type Set 1794-Present". I am also having the same issue with the Basic US Coin Design Sets w/ and without gold.

Comments

• Options

If you believe a PCGS-graded coin currently residing in your inventory should qualify for a composite but you are not able to add the coin, while viewing your set click the “Report a Cert That Should Match This Composite” link pictured below.

If you believe the coin should fit into a slot that is already in the composite, add all of the appropriate information under the “Add to Existing Slot” option.

If you believe a new slot within the composite should be created for this coin, submit your request using the “New Slot” option.

We will review the information on-file for the coin in question and will process your request as soon as possible, you will receive a confirmation email once the request has been approved or denied.

Should you have any additional questions, feel free to email our Set Registry team at SetRegistry@Collectors.com

David Talk
    PCGS Set Registry Manager
  • Options
    mcarney1173mcarney1173 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭

@SetRegistryManager said:
    If you believe a PCGS-graded coin currently residing in your inventory should qualify for a composite but you are not able to add the coin, while viewing your set click the “Report a Cert That Should Match This Composite” link pictured below.

If you believe the coin should fit into a slot that is already in the composite, add all of the appropriate information under the “Add to Existing Slot” option.

If you believe a new slot within the composite should be created for this coin, submit your request using the “New Slot” option.

We will review the information on-file for the coin in question and will process your request as soon as possible, you will receive a confirmation email once the request has been approved or denied.

Should you have any additional questions, feel free to email our Set Registry team at SetRegistry@Collectors.com

Thank you, that is very helpful