Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

odd behavior by seller

Hey guys, It's been a while since I posted anything here, but still been collecting in the background. I was on ebay looking at some things and came across some listings for quite a few different wax/cello/rack packs by a seller. Some older vintage stuff, and some of it was very nice looking. 69 and 66 wax packs/cello's from the 60's, 79 wax hockey, etc. I asked the seller about the history of the packs, how long he's had them and where he got them and what made him confident they were unopened. He did not respond, but blocked me from bidding on his items. I found this to be very odd behavior. I generally don't "out" people, nor slam them, but I just wanted to provide a warning about user aaaa4-60 on ebay. Again, I'm not saying any of his packs are not legit, I'm simply providing my story which I felt was odd. Do as you wish with the info.

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
Collecting:
post world war II HOF rookie
76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman

Comments

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

It's perfectly normal behavior if you are trying to cover up the fact you are selling fraudulent re-sealed packs on eBay. Do yourself a favor and avoid this seller as when looking at his previous and current listings it was all red flags for me.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,949 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a pretty bad attitude for a seller to have and its pretty childish of him to block you. It's not the kind of seller I would care to do business with.

• Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure there is anyone on Ebay I would buy ungraded/nonBBC wrapped vintage unopened from these days.

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

I just did a search on seller.
    Said not found.. hummm

• Options
    ArtVandelayArtVandelay Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭

@picklepete said:
    I just did a search on seller.
    Said not found.. hummm

https://www.ebay.com/usr/aaaa4-60

• Options
    picklepetepicklepete Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭

He has 2 negs that basically are questioning his packs..
    Better to Avoid.

• Options
    baz518baz518 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭

I've seen posts from 3-4 of his buyers who sent their packs to PSA and they were all rejected. Avoid.

• Options
    mtcardsmtcards Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭

I saw two of the negs came from a seller who left the "asked about authenticity of packs, seller didnt answer"....so he bought them anyway. Some times you have to wonder.

IT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER TO NOT SELL ON EBAY