Home Sports Talk
Options

Pure garbage

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,918 ✭✭✭✭✭

What are the worst performances by an athlete in the history of sports?

Comments

• Options
    edited June 23, 2020 3:43AM

Rich Gannon. In Super Bowl 37, Rich Gannon threw five interceptions, three of which were pick sixes.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2020 2:28AM

1995 Red Sox AL Divisional Playoffs, Mo Vaughn & Jose Canseco 0-27 Combined. 🤮

• Options
    edited June 23, 2020 8:40AM

I'll never forget this one since it involved my Panthers. On January 10, 2009 the quarterback for the Panthers, Jake Delhomme, threw five interceptions and lost a fumble resulting in a playoff loss to the Arizona Cardinals. Every now and then, I still wake up in a cold sweat over that one.

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excruciating 😖

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pablo Sandovals entire red Sox career

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

Jose Canseco's attempt at catching a ball hit by Carlos Martinez. The ball bounces off of Jose Canseco's head and goes over the fence, giving Martinez a home run.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Jose Canseco's attempt at catching a ball hit by Carlos Martinez. The ball bounces off of Jose Canseco's head and goes over the fence, giving Martinez a home run.

That was awesome. I was at Fenway the following week for the rangers series when Jose pitched in relief and tore his ucl

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options

@craig44 said:

@doubledragon said:

That was awesome. I was at Fenway the following week for the rangers series when Jose pitched in relief and tore his ucl

I love watching that unbelievable Jose blooper, and he came really close to being hit right in the face!

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:

See that bounce? Even his hair was roided up.