Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1974 Topps PSA 9's

I'm looking for the following cards in PSA 9.

1974 Topps #84 Rick Wise
1974 Topps #596 Dick Pole/Littell/Holdsworth/Garland Rookie Pitchers
1974 Topps Traded #151T Diego Segui
1974 Topps Traded #175T Reggie Cleveland

If you have any of these available, please let me know. Thanks!

Yaz Master Set
#1 Gino Cappelletti master set
#1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

Comments

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

First bump.

Yaz Master Set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

July bump.

Yaz Master Set

• Options

Possibly last bump.

Yaz Master Set

• Options

If still looking, LMK

• Options

@brunos_collectibles said:
    If still looking, LMK

I no longer need segui but I need the other three!

Yaz Master Set

• Options

Nice Yaz master set. Recently started his basic Topps set.

Only master set I have of a player is Bernie Parent, who, by the way, was a rookie with the Bruins in 65-66. That, of course, was several years before he stoned the Bruins in the 74 Stanley Cup Finals.

Got all excited seeing someone looking for 74 Topps on here, didn't even look at what I had. You'd think I'd at least have the Wise card since his major league debut was the day I was born and I have his RC in a 9, but, sorry, I don't have his 74.

You might be picking up on the fact that I'm from the Philly area originally.

All I have is 175T Cleveland PSA 9. It's $30 shipped in a BMWT.

New to the forum. So, if there's a way to PM within it, LMK. Seems like they are still using steam technology here.

• Options

@brunos_collectibles said:
    Nice Yaz master set. Recently started his basic Topps set.

Only master set I have of a player is Bernie Parent, who, by the way, was a rookie with the Bruins in 65-66. That, of course, was several years before he stoned the Bruins in the 74 Stanley Cup Finals.

Got all excited seeing someone looking for 74 Topps on here, didn't even look at what I had. You'd think I'd at least have the Wise card since his major league debut was the day I was born and I have his RC in a 9, but, sorry, I don't have his 74.

You might be picking up on the fact that I'm from the Philly area originally.

All I have is 175T Cleveland PSA 9. It's $30 shipped in a BMWT.

New to the forum. So, if there's a way to PM within it, LMK. Seems like they are still using steam technology here.

Thanks for the kind words about my Yaz master set! I sent you a PM on the Reggie Cleveland card. To access your PMs, go to the top right of this page. There are some icons, and if you hover over one of them, it says “inbox.” Hope that helps. If not, we’ll find another way to communicate. Thanks again!

Yaz Master Set