Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Question for Board Members since PSA won't return Customer Service Messages?

Morning,

I'm in the process of my first Submission in 7 years and have a question about the submission chain, which wasn't in play when I subbed my last time in 2013, or I don't remember it. And I have left 3 messages with PSA Customer Service recording in the last week and a half with no response!

Anyway, my order was logged in in a reasonable amount of time, and then went to Research and Identification where it was for a couple of weeks+ until I quit checking for 2-3 days. Then when next I checked, after 2-3 days, and it has moved through Grading to Encapsulation where it has been for another week and a half.

Some body in another thread mentioned something about a Tab coming up in the space above the grading chain window that you had to "review your submission" or some such, if so, I still have not seen this Tab. Is this correct and am I in some sort of Limbo until I review my order? And if so at what step is this Review supposed to happen?

Thanks

YeeHah!

Neil

Comments

• rounding3rdrounding3rd Posts: 287 ✭✭✭

I received an email about the opportunity to review my order, which I did and did not see any issues with the flips. I did not respond or anything and my cards were encapsulated and then shipped without me having to do anything. But his is just my experience, there are many more on here who sub much more than me that can also help with this.
    Michael

Working on Baseball HOF Autograph Set Registry
  • empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

You are not in limbo. At some point, the labels will be available for your review. Once they are, you can send a message to correct anything that is incorrect. However, if you do nothing, the cards will just be encapsulated based on the labels as shown. You will not hold up the order by doing nothing.

I have an order now with the same sequence. It went from research to assembly, and appears to have skipped grading. It's been in assembly for a few weeks with no list to review. The last time I had an order do this, the list for review wasn't available until the cards hit Q1, which is the next step in the process.

• thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

@empigtv said:
    You are not in limbo. At some point, the labels will be available for your review. Once they are, you can send a message to correct anything that is incorrect.

So if and when you get this "Review the Labels", do you get to See the Grades, or is it just all the other info about the Cards?

Thanks Again

YeeHah!

Neil

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2020 10:05AM

You don't get grades until it's in Shipping, the review is for the other info (wrong set, variation, card #, etc.)

ETA: Here's what it looks like ...

If you click the 'Report Error' on any line, there's a pop up to identify what the issue is.

• nam812nam812 Posts: 10,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a timely thread for me to see. On Friday my 200+ card group sub was in research and ID (where it has been for months) and today it is in assembly. I never got a chance to review it while in grading because it was never was visible to me in grading. Like I said Friday it was in research and today it's in assembly. What the heck?

• detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure you wave your rights to the "grading" phase if you were once suspended from this board AND/OR if your sub is all PSA 10's.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

• thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

@detroitfan2 said:
    I'm pretty sure you wave your rights to the "grading" phase if you were once suspended from this board AND/OR if your sub is all PSA 10's.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

So I'm a Two Time loser, Well at least One, you figure out which! :D:D:o

YeeHah!

Neil

• jeffv96mastersjeffv96masters Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭

@nam812 it will show soon and you can still review . tons of mine go research to assembly and I don't get labels review until QA1.