Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Some coins on eBay, nothing super high end!

I tried avoiding posting my eBay items here so as not to embarrass myself too much and to avoid bringing down the quality coin average of the BST but some of the items would be a good value at the current prices so here they are:

https://ebay.com/sch/elkevvo/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Let me know if you need any more info!

K

ANA LM

Comments

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22, 2020 1:00AM

I encourage everyone to feel open about sharing their collections with others here.

In the end, coin collecting boils down to us being good stewards to the coins so that the next person can enjoy them, too. We take good care of them because the person who owned them before took good care of them, so that we could enjoy them. And so on.

It's our duty and our charge as collectors to move coins around so the next person gets to enjoy them.

The best thing we can do outside of being good stewards is keeping transactions in the community. It is one of the easiest ways to explore different parts of the hobby. There's literally millions of specializations and every coin tells a story. It's just what kind of story you're looking to hear.

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

That California commem is very nice, btw. I'm very impressed with that Canadian Bravery Coin. I'm not generally a fan of those types of pieces but the RCM really made a badass design. Nice Ikes, too. I love how they get frosty like that. Not all of them have the brushes of blue with the frost. It's one of the prettier effects that coins undergo. Take care.