Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

One Daniel Carr item left.....

NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
edited August 16, 2020 5:20PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

I was a big D. Carr fan, but after awhile, I decided to use that $$ to put intro my core collections..... I decided to move all my Carr items, and thought I had sold them all, but must have put these 4 away just a little too well, came across them straightening things up. Haven't kept up with pricing of these items....thought about going to ebay with them, but i know there are alot of his fans here. Literally found them just today, thought I'd offer them here, first. If interested, shoot me a PM,...USPS Priority shipping on me, so long as a PP-fee free method is used. Thanks!

1-2017 Owl (this did not come with an insert...though the other 3 all do....all 4 come 'as shipped' by Mr. Carr)
1-1964-D Morgan Die Pair 2 Proof Like
1-1917-2017 Hard Times Token Centennial US Entry into WWI Peace $ Broken Sword High Relief Smooth Edge 39MM/1OZ
1-1917-2017 Hard Times Token Centennial US Entry into WWI Peace $ Broken Sword High Relief Smooth Edge 50MM/2OZ

I'll come up with something.

Comments

• Options

TTT..any reasonable offer entertained, you just might be pleasantly surprised)...I'll just have to do a little digging into pricing. I'm Just looking to move these, not strike it rich...Thanks for looking

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭

I already have those pieces but for those that don't pics and prices would help.

Good luck.

• Options
    edited June 29, 2020 5:30PM

@Bullsitter said:
    I already have those pieces but for those that don't pics and prices would help.

Good luck.

Understood that images and prices would be helpful, but with lack of 'sold' items on ebay, that leaves me to work up from issue price. Images can be supplied if interested. Thank you for your input

BTW, TTT

Quick images

'Slide marks' are on the flips. Medals are as minted, and haven't seen the light of day since receiving them from Mr. Carr. Thanks for looking...

• Options

TTT Still,available....no reasonable offer refused. Priority shipping is on me, provided a no-fee PP payment is used. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thank you!

• Options

TTT...certainly someone must be interested. If adding pricing is that important, I'll be happy to add them, was just trying to keep the messages to a minimum. If you're interested, I'm sure you'd be very pleased with pricing Thanks for looking!

• Options

TTT........

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM sent on:

1-2017 Owl (this did not come with an insert...though the other 3 all do....all 4 come 'as shipped' by Mr. Carr)
    1-1964-D Morgan Die Pair 2 Proof Like

K

ANA LM
  • Options

Thanks, ElKevvo! They'll be off to you tomorrow!

Still have available the:
    1-1917-2017 Hard Times Token Centennial US Entry into WWI Peace $ Broken Sword High Relief Smooth Edge 39MM/1OZ
    1-1917-2017 Hard Times Token Centennial US Entry into WWI Peace $ Broken Sword High Relief Smooth Edge 50MM/2OZ

...... any interest, PM me. Thanks!!

Oh....TTT

• Options
    ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the DC tokens, great looking and exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it!

K

ANA LM
  • Options

You're mighty welcome, ElKevvo! USPS did a rather good job getting them to you that fast!! Thanks!!!

Still have available the:

...... any interest, PM me. Thanks!!

Oh....TTT

• Options

TTT for these last 2 D. Carr items:

• Options

TTT

Still got these D. Carr Items for sale....

If interested, PM me. Still kicking around pricing, but at this point, lets just say buyer will be pleased. Thanks for looking!

• Options

TTT

Still have this one D. Carr Item left for sale....

If interested, PM me. Still kicking around pricing, but at this point, lets just say buyer will be pleased. Thanks for looking!

• Options

TTT