Home Sports Talk
Options

PGA Golfer Nick Watney Tests Positive For Corona Virus.

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pulls out of tournament, Hope he survives the virus.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Five WDs this week for contact with positive testers.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,484 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I’m sure he will be fine

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Probably nothing to worry about for him. It’s the others that he’s been in contact with which is the potential problem

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:

@perkdog said:

Probably nothing to worry about for him. It’s the others that he’s been in contact with which is the potential problem

m

Thankfully they're in pretty tight "bubbles" and all contacts are traced. His 60 year old caddie was the one to be most worried about and he's been negative on all subsequent tests since then, though there haven't been any updates in the past couple days.

• Options

@Justacommeman said:

@perkdog said:

m

Good Point

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

@perkdog said:

m

Good Point

My wife just tested negative last week but someone she works with just tested positive today. She will need to be retested. We are driving to Santa Barbara for a celebratory weekend. Our favorite restaurant just called and said one of their chefs just tested positive so they are shutting down again for the foreseeable future. This Sh!t just won’t go away

Hope you are doing well Pdog

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

@Justacommeman said:

@perkdog said:

@Justacommeman said:

@perkdog said:

m

Good Point

My wife just tested negative last week but someone she works with just tested positive today. She will need to be retested. We are driving to Santa Barbara for a celebratory weekend. Our favorite restaurant just called and said one of their chefs just tested positive so they are shutting down again for the foreseeable future. This Sh!t just won’t go away

Hope you are doing well Pdog

m

Mark I hope she remains well bud. Sorry to hear the weekend got jammed up for you guys. I’m doing well thank you and I Hope you and your family is doing good as well. Stay safe