Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Miguel Andujar

In 2018, there were 2 hot rookies in the American League, Shohei Ohtani, and Miguel Andujar. Ohtani ended up beating him for Rookie of the year, but many thought that Andujar should have won. Andujar's cards were worth around $10. but then, he got injured and had to sit out the 2019 season. Do you think that when he returns, his cards will still be worth something? I have a few parallels and was wondering if I should get them graded.

Tagged:

Comments

• swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

I have a bunch of RC's of his, both graded and raw, that I'm sitting on hoping he comes back. I think the fact that he plays in NY will help his values. Who knows what to expect from anyone in the 2020 season, so realistically, looking at 2021 for him to establish himself again.

• dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Arenado_is_best said:
    In 2018, there were 2 hot rookies in the American League, Shohei Ohtani, and Miguel Andujar.

I think you forgot Gleyber, he was way bigger than Andujar. as a yankees fan, I collected both. I had a bunch of andujar autos that I sold off but kept only one. still have all my gleyber stuff though. I think he has a chance of his values coming up a bit but nowhere near as much as gleyber. which parallels do you have? ebay sales will show what the market has done or show any trends. I think it will all depend on the card. base, no. but certain parallels....maybe.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• @dictoresno I have a rainbow foil (18 series 1), a gold (18 series 1), and a holiday metallic snowflake (walmart exclusive).

• dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Arenado_is_best said:
    @dictoresno I have a rainbow foil (18 series 1), a gold (18 series 1), and a holiday metallic snowflake (walmart exclusive).

decent cards, those are probably ones I would just keep. especially the gold.

myslabs.to/smzcards