Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Info on coinworldtv eBay user

topstuftopstuf Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have a coin I like but being in Austria with a lengthy customs hold (per the listing) I'm not sure of the transaction.
Anyone had experience with them?
How long to get coin?

Thanks. :)

They have a LOT of feedback.

Comments

• Options
    jdmernjdmern Posts: 289 ✭✭✭

I have purchased from them several times through eBay and always been happy with the pieces.

Shipping from anywhere in Europe right now is all over the place- I'm still waiting for a couple of packages from Spain and Germany from April, while on the other end of things, I just got a pair of packages from London and Berlin in around a week.

Justin Meunier

Boardwalk Numismatics

• Options
    jimhopkins1919jimhopkins1919 Posts: 101 ✭✭✭

Hey, I have purchased from them 10 times or so and it was always positive. May take a while to get it thou.

• Options
    angelo43angelo43 Posts: 61 ✭✭✭

I have purchased from them also. They have always done an outstanding job. Mailing is just going to take some time, that's not their fault. I would like to see how long it takes now, please keep us posted

• Options

@angelo43 said:
    I have purchased from them also. They have always done an outstanding job. Mailing is just going to take some time, that's not their fault. I would like to see how long it takes now, please keep us posted

I sent them a msg on eBay asking what the .....current.... COVID delay was likely to be.
    Will see.

• Options
    Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good seller.

My current "Box of 20"

• Options

They said they have switched to FedEx and it only takes a week or so. :)

Now to make up my mind on the stupid coin. :D

• Options
    Que_sai_jeQue_sai_je Posts: 101 ✭✭✭

Top notch seller, just buy it.

• Options
    jgennjgenn Posts: 738 ✭✭✭✭✭

He posts on CCF. My take is that he has been pretty resistant to some of Bob Gurney's research on non-regal 8 reales.