Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

I did not know the Indiana quarter was even released yet

Where did this come from wondercoin?

Indiana MS68
Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Comments

• Options
    cladkingcladking Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mint sets and proof sets are still being released earlier in the year. The coin
    goes into production in a couple weeks.
    Tempus fugit.
  • Options
    CocoinutCocoinut Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of the 2002 quarters are in the mint sets that have been available for weeks.

Jim
    Countdown to completion of my Mercury Set: 2 coins. My growing Lincoln Set: Finally completed!
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Where did this come from wondercoin?"

The Mint Sets are correct although I did not personally submit this coin image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    I forgot all about the mint sets. Went to the US Mint web page and they are backordered. I bought 2 but the expected ship date is not until July 29.
    Will see what the quality is like, maybe I can make some 67 or better myself. (I highly doubt it) LOL
    Bill

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
  • Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better jump on that rare low pop coin....not
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbdie55- You're in fine form today! I read your Ike comment and now this?
    Also, I was surprised to see you bidding on a couple of PCGS MS67 State quarters on eBay. I was going to outbid you, but your price had already maxed out my upper limit on the coins. Did you end up winning the auctions?

peacockcoins

• Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ", I was surprised to see you bidding on a couple of PCGS MS67 State quarters on eBay. I was going to outbid you, but your price had already maxed out my upper limit on the coins. Did you end up winning the auctions?"

Braddick: How many times have you seen this "MO"? image

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Enough that I've stopped being surprised by it all.
    One minute a bid (and a healthy, retail bid at that) is placed on a PCGS State quarter on eBay, the next, comments are made on the forums regarding what a waste of time/collecting efforts/money these 'common' coins are.

My confusion has turned to disgust.

peacockcoins

• Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭
    Hypocrites are as low as thieves in my book!!!!

Sean
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill