Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD!!!!! - 1951 Proof Franklin Half Dollar – PR67 PCGS w/CAC - Blast White, Super Lustrous!

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2, 2020 6:49PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD!!!!!!!

This coin is Blast White with blinding mirrors, both obverse and reverse.

I am a collector, and not a dealer, but some may argue that point since I am offering this coin for sale to a wide audience.

I just upgraded this coin in my Registry Proof Franklin Set.

1. There have been 718 graded PR67 (260 by PCGS, and 458 by NGC). Out of those 718, only 111 merit the coveted CAC sticker (less than 16%). At this price point, you'd figure almost all were sent to CAC. For those without a CAC, you should ask yourself why it doesn't have one?
  2. The CDN/CAC Pricing Guide has this at $1,810. However, that includes coins with CAC’s graded by both PCGS and NGC. Mine is graded by PCGS.
  3. If you look at eBay at Proof Franklin Halves graded PR67 by PCGS, NONE have a CAC. The only one listed, graded by PCGS (remember, it doesn’t have a CAC) is $1,999 (I now have my coin listed there for $1,666 to cover their sellers fee). If you prefer NGC, they have four listed, ALL withOUT CAC's, ranging in price from $1,561 - $1,999. Why buy one without a CAC, when you can buy this one that merits a CAC on BST at only $1,495?
  4. Collectorscorner.com also has none available with a CAC!

I paid $1,700 for this coin just this past April from David Lawrence Rare Coins. They gave it their top rating of 5 stars. Their toning scale has it as 1 out of 10, meaning no toning. Fortunately/unfortunately, I found a nice PR67+ shortly after that purchase for my upgrade.

My price is $1,495 via regular PayPal (no PP Gift Payments) and includes FedEx Priority Overnight shipping (expected delivery by 10:30 am next business day after shipped, but NOT guaranteed). However, if I have to ship to a P.O. Box, then I ship USPS Priority Mail, with 3 day estimated delivery time from when shipped. Due to the value, a signature will be required.

PCGS Cert #25679369.

Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you receive the coin. I am so confident you will like this coin, that unlike many sellers, I will pay for the cost of return shipping if you don't like coin. In the unlikely event you are unhappy, all returns must use a prepaid return label that requires my signature that I will email you .

I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. I will email you the tracking number. We will provide each other with a valid email address.

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; Willy.

Please look at my other high grade coin (1911 Proof Barber Quarter PR67CAM) listed in BS&T. PCGS/CAC.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.
winesteven

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996
Tagged:

Comments