Home Sports Talk
Options

Antonio Brown pleads no contest

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 12, 2020 11:04PM in Sports Talk

Antonio Brown pleaded no contest on Friday to Felony burglary with battery and received 2 years probation, 100 hours of community service, mandantory psychological evaluation and he has to attend an anger management course. The charges stemmed from an altercation with a moving truck driver outside of his home in Florida. Interestingly enough, Antonio Brown dropped a hint on instagram recently that he will be returning to the NFL soon. He posted the words "Big 4X soon" on instagram, meaning he will be joining his 4th team.

Comments

• Options

It has also been reported that the Baltimore Ravens have kept the door open for Antonio Brown and Lamar Jackson has lobbied for Brown to join the Ravens.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still amazes me how unraveled this guy became literally out of nowhere. He went from one of the biggest production WR’s to the biggest PITA ever

• Options

What a waste of talent this guy has become.

• Options
    edited June 13, 2020 5:36AM

I hated that twerking dance he did in the endzone.

• Options

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Antonio Brown pleaded no contest on Friday to Felony burglary with battery and received 2 years probation, 100 hours of community service, mandantory psychological evaluation and he has to attend an anger management course. The charges stemmed from an altercation with a moving truck driver outside of his home in Florida. Interestingly enough, Antonio Brown dropped a hint on instagram recently that he will be returning to the NFL soon. He posted the words "Big 4X soon" on instagram, meaning he will be joining his 4th team.

<<< Antonio Brown dropped a hint on instagram recently that he will be returning to the NFL soon. >>>

I would have thought a month ago, that this would be wishful thinking.

However now with the pandering Roger Goodell, he may convince some owner to sign him so that violent thugs in society don't get upset with the NFL.

• Options

AB will be on a team this Season.

• Options

Yeah, he'll be back on a team for sure. I just wonder what kind of sideshow shenanigans he will be up to this time. He's pulled some pretty outrageous stuff in the past. I still remember that whole helmet ordeal last season.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:
    AB will be on a team this Season.

I agree with ya. But how long he stays on the team is another matter.

The NFL may have kneeled to whatever sort of political correctness that they're now kneeling to. However for the reasons Brown is currently not signed on any team, the NFL is definitely not going to kneel for any of that.

Brown will be on a very short leash, and I'm sure the player contract will clearly specify that.

• Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

A talented guy. Also the POSTER CHILD for how not to be a mature NFL star & role model for guys coming up. His life after the NFL might be a bit rocky.

Have a nice day