Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB 1988 SCORE GLOSSY SET

if anyone wants to sell the 88 score glossy baseball set please let me know. the set does not have to have the Glavine rookie. i already have a psa card of him. i would really like to have the rest of the set. thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    lwehlerslwehlers Posts: 865 ✭✭✭✭✭

hello I am wondering if anyone has a psa 9 ted simmons and a psa 9 Harold baines for my hall of fame collection of 83 topps set. thank you for looking.

• Options

I also need a 1983 topps jack morris thanks.

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

PM @mrpeanut39 . He may be able to help.

• Options

@Tibor said:
    PM @mrpeanut39 . He may be able to help.

thank you for your suggestion.

• Options
    pengvin67pengvin67 Posts: 142 ✭✭

I've got these 2. Let me know if you still need them. Thanks.

There can be only one....
  • Options

@pengvin67 said:

PM sent. I would like to have them let me know what you want.

• Options
    pengvin67pengvin67 Posts: 142 ✭✭

PM sent. Thanks.

There can be only one....
  • Options

updated list I was looking at my hall of famers I now need psa 9 or 8 but prefer nine's gaylord perry, alan trammel and ted simmons. if anyone has these to sell let me know. thank you. larry

• Options

@lwehlers said:

@pengvin67 said:

PM sent. I would like to have them let me know what you want.

thank you very much for the cards!

• Options

I have a new request if anyone has a 1991 Harold baines and dave Winfield, strawberry desert shield graded anywhere between psa 7 to 9 let me know. I think now is a good time to get back to my desert shield collection.

• Options

i would like to update this post. i finally was able to get a psa 9 trammell for my 1983 topps set. if anyone has a psa 8 or 9 83 topps ted simmons and gaylord perry please let me know. they are the last two hall of fame players. also if anyone has any of the 1983 allstars cards in psa 9. thank you for looking

• Options

it has been a month i thought i would update this post again. does anyone have a 1983 topps gaylord perry in a psa 8-10 grade and a 1983 topps ted simmons in a psa 8-10 grade. if anyone has these two let me know. thanks

• Options

been awhile since i updated my want list for 1983 topps psa graded cards. does anyone have any of the superveteran or allstars and league leaders with hall of fame players on them graded cards in psa 8 or 9. if so which ones do you have. i have a list so please let me know thank you for your time. larry