Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

does ANYONE know what the 'Garbage Pail Kids'....

stickers or cards are worth? my friend has a stack of 1986 Topps Brand 'Garbage Pail Kids' stickers (or cards, can't tell).

LMK!!! - Kevin

Comments

• Options
    "Your Friend"......You know they're yours image.
  • Options
    well its my 'boss'... in his card shop he was sellin' 'em fer like a nickel a piece then sumone told him they're worth alot more... so i'm curious as to how much 'alot more' is image
  • Options
    your "Boss"......you know it's your sugar daddy image.
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    you know theyre yours, and you love them...you dont want to get rid of them, you want to put them on your car and show them off....
  • Options
    Dude. My bro has like 200 of them. Those things are nasty. LOL. I would be happy to sell em since he no longr wants them (or trade em).
  • Options
    ok they're mine, i admitt it imageimage
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Only the first few series are worth something. Look for low numbers on the cards. 1-21 are the first series.

Kevin

PS I read this somewhere and don't own any of these!
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    LOL! I remember buying those things in packs way back when...and I still have tons of them and they are in Mint condition. Good thing my Mom took them up from me and put them "up" somewhere where I couldn't play with them anymore...found them fu(kers in the attic one day and they are in MINT condition...every single one of them...I'm curious to know how much they are as well. I even have some of the rare one's that were like bonus sets or packs...
  • Options
    joestalin is right on this one..only the 1st series is worths ome money...the other series complete sets (both a & b) go for about $10-$12 a piece...and commons are about a nickel or so...

but in the 1st series...the complete set will sell around $200 or so and the commons sell well too.

hope this helps