Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Newbie Here with PSA Registry question

Hi folks, two quick questions. I am new to PSA after many years buying BGS/BVG cards, I only collect graded football cards. I'm starting a set for NFL HOF players and the set I'm attaching to based on my current inventory does not have any restrictions. I have a Franco Harris 1982 Topps card that is in my inventory and I added a picture no problem. It did not assign this particular card to my set saying it is Unmatched Inventory....what is that? Secondly, I have uploaded pictures for several of my cards I've added to my set but can't get any pictures to move into the digital album. What's the secret there? I've made it all public and followed the instructions but nothing happens so far.

Thanks for taking the time and reading.
Dave

Tagged:

Best Answers

• DMasciDMasci Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

Ok thanks, wonder why an 82 Topps regular issue of Franco Harris would not be recognized in a HOF set? Either way I replaced it with an 84 Topps. Thanks for the explanation

Answers

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Scooter261830 said:
    Another newby question...How to do the following....
    EARN 100 POINTS:
    Export a spreadsheet of your set
    Export a spreadsheet of your set for safekeeping. You might just earn a medal!

When you're in one of your sets, on the far right after you've scrolled down to the 'Items in Set Checklist' block, there a 'Download CSV' option you can click to get this medal.

• DMasciDMasci Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

Thanks for all the help, I'm well on my way. I've purchased about 20 cards and added them to my set as well as my digital album. I must say it's a bit addictive and so far I'm not getting too crazy :-) It's a HOF football set and I have so many of the cards already graded with good grades from Beckett. Once things calm down and PSA is caught up I may send a few it to see how they crossover because the prices folks are trying to get for higher graded cards is crazy.