Home Sports Talk
Options

Jordan catches 442 pound Marlin

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I live in North Carolina and it's been all over TV about Michael Jordan catching a 442 pound blue Marlin. His airness hit the seas with his crew Tuesday on his boat named "catch 23" in the 62nd annual Big Rock Blue Marlin tournament in North Carolina this week. His airness has participated in huge fishing competitions in the past, including the White Marlin Open in 2019. His airness was all smiles when his crew brought in the huge Blue Marlin on Tuesday, which is good enough to put them in 5th place for the heaviest Marlin. The first place team brought in a 494 pound Marlin! Jordan did a post catch interview, getting off the boat, and said he hopes to get back out on the water and bring in a bigger fish. The crowd went wild when his airness pulled up to the dock, and he even agreed to sign a few autographs. The tournament goes on through the 13th, so MJ still has time to come through in the clutch!

Comments

• Options

It ain't gonna cut it MJ. I know it's eating him up inside to not have the biggest catch. His airness is highly competitive, and he might be all smiles on the outside, but inside he's furious with his crew. I suspect Captain Airness will slap his bumbling crew around a little, and they'll perform better next round on the high seas. Arrrrr! Swab the deck matey, Arrrrr!

• Options

Shiver me timbers.

• Options

Arrrrr, thank you for viewing this thread, it getting late so I think I'll head to the galley for a snack and then retire to the mid cabin for a bit of rest. Arrrrr, I'll see you all on the deck later today. Arrrrr.

• Options

Arrrrr, I should also note that I am quite the avid fisherman myself, and I like to go for catfish and bass. Ok, I will now retire to the mid cabin matey's. Arrrrr.

• Options

I might as well make a day of this fishing thread. Trust me, I've got nothing else to do. Here is MJ's boat the catch 23.

• Options

Here is how big the catfish are in the Cape Fear river in North Carolina.

• Options

In Italy the catfish are even bigger.

• Options

This is one of the scariest creatures in the ocean. It is called a "Portuguese Man of War" and it is a jellyfish type creature with venomous tentacles on the bottom of it, and if you are stung by one of these, you'll never forget it. They have killed people, and they are nicknamed "floating terror". Their tentacles can extend over 160' long, and if you become tangled in them, you're in for a world of pain.

The result of being stung by a Portuguese Man of War.

• Options

This bad boy needs no introduction. It is the legendary Great White shark. These up close photos were captured by a tourist not too long ago.

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@countdouglas said:

😂😂😂