Home Q & A Forum
Options

Appealing for the recent banned forum members.

TurboSnailTurboSnail Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 6, 2020 6:46PM in Q & A Forum

We have lost many members recently due to off topic subjects and replies. Will the mods please reconsider and unbanned some of our greatest educators, mentors and friends within the coin collecting community?

This was the replies from recent banned member Outhaul

"That’s exactly what I meant. How anyone can take advantage of the death of a human being by robbing, stealing, looting and destroying the businesses of honest, hardworking people is unfathomable. Their actions have now overshadowed those of the peaceful demonstrators. This is truly a sad situation."

" I was simply cut off by the mods. No explanation, no opportunity to clarify my statement, just banned. Now, my good reputation is ruined and I have no way to restore it. The mods took that opportunity away from me. Even murderers and rapists get a fair hearing."

Another member, who I can think of at this moment is insider2 He had always contributed his time to educate our members with his coin grading knowledge.

Please . I urge all members to appeal the banning and add more names for the members who are currently banned.

Comments

• Options
    cameonut2011cameonut2011 Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread has good intentions. I am sympathetic to many of the banned posters, but this thread will not have the result you hope it will and may lead to further bannings.

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please bring dimeman out of the banned.

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options

Please bring Outhaul back from the banned

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options

Please let insider2 come back from the isle of the banned

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cameonut2011 said:
    This thread has good intentions. I am sympathetic to many of the banned posters, but this thread will not have the result you hope it will and may lead to further bannings.

Agree.

I am not happy that people were banned, but the mods saw the rules being flaunted and they took action.

Whatever the cause, the forum is definitely worse off for losing the insight and experience.

I expect this thread will be shut down soon enough. ;)

This discussion has been closed.