Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Absolutely beatuiful $2½ Liberty PCGS MS65 CAC - SOLD

ms71ms71 Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a stunning coin with terrific eye appeal and no detractions. Full blazing luster, fully struck with every star 100% complete. Just pristine, as nice a 65 as you'll ever see. CAC price guide is $1020. Price is $850 plus $8 for Priority Mail shipping. Personal check is fine.

These are the seller's pictures from back when I bought it in early 2019, they don't begin to do the coin justice. (by the way, the sticker residue on the slab's reverse has been cleaned off)

Successful BST transactions: EagleEye, Christos, Proofmorgan,
Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

My mind reader refuses to charge me....

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

She's a beauty !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Options

The photos don't do the coin justice, the luster is just fantastic.

Coinlearner, Ahrensdad, Nolawyer, RG, coinlieutenant, Yorkshireman, lordmarcovan, Soldi, masscrew, JimTyler, Relaxn, jclovescoins

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you sumthin' . . . . that ain't an optical illusion, it only looks like an optical illusion.

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

Coin is sold to Coinlieutenant.

• Options
    jclovescoinsjclovescoins Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like a nice 66 to me, but would need better pics. 🙂

• Options

I think it was 66-worthy, an absence of detracting marks you always see on gold and blazing luster.

• Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭

SOLD via PM.