Home Q & A Forum

Need help please double eye quarter

Coreys_CoinsCoreys_Coins Posts: 8
edited May 28, 2020 6:20PM in Q & A Forum

I found a very exciting dbl eye state quarter but I can not find any info . I would like to send to Mr. Wexler but I don't believe he handles these things , anyone with advice ? It would be so much appreciated !

And I could possibly be in the wrong section for this too . If I am could someone kindly point me . I am so new to this . I have never been on a forum .

Tagged:

Comments

• edwardjulioedwardjulio Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 30, 2021 1:40PM

End Systemic Elitism - It Takes All Of Us

• Coreys_CoinsCoreys_Coins Posts: 8
    edited May 28, 2020 9:02PM

I am so sorry @edwardjulio I thought I had put the pics from under the scope also . I will add them real quick . It is beyond me .

• It looks like the bottom eyelid on top of the what looks like the second eye . I am going to see if I can get in any closer without distorting the pic . I am horrible with this . Please bare with me I am really new to this internet ways . Lol

• AttumraAttumra Posts: 182 ✭✭✭

I agree looks like PM to me maybe better pics?

• Coreys_CoinsCoreys_Coins Posts: 8
    edited May 28, 2020 8:18PM

This probably would've made it much easier . I am really sorry I had to download an app on my phone to put the arrows , the yellows together , then the reds .

• I just can't help to think that when the dies came down it left like a punch out that flipped over from the previous plachette and pressed it, it looks kinda like the eyelid lines line up for it ? Smh I don't know . Lol so weird.

• And thank you for trying to help , that is very kind ! I really appreciate it !

• OldhoopsterOldhoopster Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

The mark on the left was caused by a hit or gouge after it left the mint. There is displaced metal around the gouge that might make it look like an extra feature. Sorry, but it's just damage.

Member of the ANA since 1982
  • JBKJBK Posts: 14,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Agree with above post.

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Given the contour of that area of the face, me thinks it's a Pmd hit. Yeah, it sorta kinda looks like an eye but.... Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52

• I would really like to thank everyone for your comments. It has caught a couple of eyes on some other forums also and it's being shipped out today for verification . I really do appreciate it . I will create a follow up when it gets back to let everyone know the results thank you again .

• Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm looking forward to knowing the results of your submission. Have a good day. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52