Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Shout out to Flakthat

I just had two very successful transactions with Torey, aka Flakthat. He is a class act and hope to do more business with him in the future.
Bob

Past transactions with:
Lordmarcovan, WTCG, YogiBerraFan, Phoenin21, LindeDad, Coll3ctor, blue594, robkoll, Mike Dixon, BloodMan, Flakthat and others.

Comments

• Options
    DscoinDscoin Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭

Agreed!! He treated me like a king!

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• Options
    JTHawaiiJTHawaii Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

I would also agree, great seller.

Successful BST Transactions With: AUandAG, SurfinxHI, tightbudget, dmarks, jfoot13, jimineez1, PerryHall, rte592, cucamongacoin, Flackthat, robkool, Walkerguy21D, pruebas, KJB, LukeMarshall, 1630Boston, chumley, privatecoin, Histman, SullyFan2, al410, mcarney1173, Coinflip, mbogoman, dm679864, commoncents05, scooter25

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

+1

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

He is most certainly one of my favored traders. I wouldn't hesitate making a deal with him or shipping before payment.

Cheers

Bob

• Options

I also did a transaction with Flakthat and like the all of you guys above, it went well as he is a good person to work with.

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29, 2020 6:59PM

I have done transactions with
    @Flackthat as well as @spummybum,
    Both went off without a hitch.
    Wouldn't hesitate on either, both are good guys!

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options
    SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't done a deal with Flackthat, but if Bob and the others say he's ok, that seems pretty darn good to me!

Dead people tell interesting tales.