Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

My new tradelist.

Hi all. Still looking for Spectrums, as well as SPx rookie cards and SP Authentic rookie cards.

My new and improved Beckett site!

Dan
Waiting for 2000-01 SPx Spectrums to hit eBay...Being a big fan of the Boston Celtics...Site

Comments

• Options
    TTT.

Will also trade for 2001-02 SP Authentic Rookie Film F/X & Autographed Rookie F/X. Thanks.
    Waiting for 2000-01 SPx Spectrums to hit eBay...Being a big fan of the Boston Celtics...Site
  • Options
    Hey man, I need this for my set, do you collect baseball? LMK, thanks image.
    2001 SPx Juan Diaz Game Jersey (Red Sox)
  • Options
    Not really. I will buy a Red Sox team set every now and then. I would sell the Diaz to you for $3 delivered, though.
  • Options
    i have a kedrick brown sp authentic rookie film f/x (boston celtics) its mint i pulled it myself i will trade for Gilbert Arenas Rookies, and some pierce/bibby rookies...PLMK
  • Options
    Hi Jeff. I really do not have anything that works for you, with the possible exception of a Pierce SP Authentic NBA 2K. I do not know what that or the Brown books at, so if you want to let me know, please do. Thanks.

Dan