Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

FSH 2016 Gold Merc Dime NGC SP70 Red Holder Mike Castle Signature

Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 28, 2020 10:21AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

TITLE says it all. Asking $350 delivered. Payment by check or regular PayPal. This coin is for sale by Treasure Island Coins.

Edit to add: POP 291, but does not show how many have the red insert.

Comments

• ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Neat holder...have never seen on of those before!

K

ANA LM
  • AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28, 2020 11:37PM

Treasure Island in Fargo ND is a stunning outfit.

In 2010 my body stopped a vehicle and put me out of work a few years. I had to sell my lifetime collections over the period of a few years since metals were up and my body was down and we were just not making it.

T.I. didn't take advantage of me and they easily could have, many steps along the way. They knew we needed the money for food and surgeries and to have heating oil, gas to even just get to the appointment to begin with (three hour ride there, one way).

TI is filled with passionate and caring hobbyists who love coins just as much as their customers do. They knew I couldn't afford nice things and was there only to sell but they still treated us very well and quite often showed me some of the rarities rolling through.

It was really kind of them to treat me like a human when I was struggling to say goodbye to my grandfather's treasures with a broken body on the verge of homelessness.

I highly recommend supporting this business and these lovely folks and their wonderful families.

• Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭

Right on !!! :)

Timbuk3
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Azurescens Thanks for the glowing review. Treating all customers well is part of how we like to do business. Its the only way to be around as long as we have. Opened in 1976 and still a family business.

If anyone is still interested in this coin let me know. I can forward your info to someone in the office. I will be away for National Guard matters for the next week or so, but will still have access to post here.