Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1993 Finest Baseball Complete Set Sales

I got an alert from Heritage a few weeks ago for a 1993 Finest complete set that was going to be offered. My Greg Maddux wantlist must have triggered it, but I decided to watch it as I have one stowed away. I haven't kept up with what one would sell for so I was curious to where it would end up. I finally check back and was floored when I see that it went for $512! I checked eBay and there are quite a few sets for sale, many that look mint, available for half of what the Heritage set sold for. I took a closer look at the Heritage set and no refractors or anything and just looking at the Ryan it was less than desirable. I just can't imagine a bidding war when there are numerous others to choose from and apparently in better condition. Maybe they think that since it is in a Heritage auction that it is high grade, but even the listing describes it as NM to NM/MT.

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball/1993-topps-baseball-s-finest-complete-set-199-/a/152021-44144.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515-new

Comments