Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Buying 1893-S Morgan or 1901-S Quarter in PO01-G04.

Budget is $2k. Always wanted one for my collection, and now is a good time to buy one. Thank you!

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

Comments

• Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’ve never seen a PCGS P1 01-s. That one is tough, and you’ll pay a huge premium. Population report shows 3, last I looked.

I did sell a PCGS P1 13-s quarter a couple years ago. Great coin, and I got a Kings random for it. That said, I really miss that quarter!

Gook luck on your search. I’d love to see pic if you can snag one!

Dave

Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • splitacessplitaces Posts: 73 ✭✭✭

I have a 1893 S Morgan at PCGS for grading. Should straight grade Good

• JasonGamingJasonGaming Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭

@splitaces please send me photos once it grades out.

Always buying nice toned coins! Searching for a low grade 1873 Arrows DDO Dime and 1842-O Small Date Quarter.

• SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Smittys a tad outside of my budget, and I’d rather a PCGS or NGC example. Thanks for the offer though.

• coastaljerseyguycoastaljerseyguy Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a PCGS G6 that I would sell for $2K, however it does have what looks like graffiti on the obverse - someone initials WD - might have been carved there 100 years ago. Looks like a GV8 that PCGS downgraded to V6 because of this. Reverse is fine. I also saw what appeared to be the same initials on another key date Morgan (93 or 95) n a slab on EBAY.

• dimebagdimebag Posts: 108 ✭✭

@coastaljerseyguy said:
    I have a PCGS G6 that I would sell for $2K, however it does have what looks like graffiti on the obverse - someone initials WD - might have been carved there 100 years ago. Looks like a GV8 that PCGS downgraded to V6 because of this. Reverse is fine. I also saw what appeared to be the same initials on another key date Morgan (93 or 95) n a slab on EBAY.

what's the cert #

• coastaljerseyguycoastaljerseyguy Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭✭✭

ttt