Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Supporting a Local Dog Rescue AUCTION 1990 Emmitt Smith, 1986 Jerry Rice SGC 88, Yogi Berra Auto

MphilkingMphilking Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

My post is below it's a Facebook Auction. I obtained the Yogi Berra Custom Made/Cut Auto from Mike Navarro who had it made by someone on this board, and I can't remember who? Feel free to ask me any questions. Please go to the Facebook Link Below.

I have been connected to a local Dog/Animal Rescue Speranza Animal Rescue, that does great things for animals in need. They are having an auction Fund Raiser.

https://facebook.com/carol.marinaccio/media_set?set=a.10218989268735170&type=3

There is an Emmitt Smith Fleer PSA 9, 1986 Jerry Rice SGC 88, Jack Ham Autograph Super Bowl Program, Yogi Berra Cutom Cut Autograph 1953 RedMan, 2003 UD Retail Golf box, 2008 Donruss Elite Blister Pack Box and a few other things. Most of the sports items are from me and they will say Alcove Counseling Services. FREE SHIPPING or Local Pickup.

This is a great rescue! ALL money goes DIRECTLY to them.

Below is a picture of a dog named after my small business Alcove Counseling Services. He was abandoned in Philly and was going to be put down, Speranza rescued him and Ali Bouseman and her husband Ryan have adopted him. He can't use his back legs, but gets around fine crawling or in his wheels!!

Comments