Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Bulk discounts

With the 80s boom going on, I realized I’ve got two cases of Bonds-less 1986 Topps Traded sets in my closet. Also, have about 50 of the 1990 score BO I bought a few months ago for a couple of bucks a piece. I’ll still get them graded regardless, just wondering if PSA would cut me a break on 250-300 cards. BTW, if anyone is interested in any of the remaining 1986 Topps Traded singles shoot me a PM.

Comments

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not enough. You would have to over quadruple that number to start a conversation

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • GoDodgersFanGoDodgersFan Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

The bulk rate deals are long gone now. This board did $4.50 deals back in the day. The volume of cards going to PSA is unprecedented at this point and increasing.

• tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

@GoDodgersFan said:
    The bulk rate deals are long gone now. This board did $4.50 deals back in the day. The volume of cards going to PSA is unprecedented at this point and increasing.

Do you think a 5000 card order could get this price? Curious, what's the best deal anyone has gotten recently?

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

@tonylags said:

@GoDodgersFan said:

Do you think a 5000 card order could get this price? Curious, what's the best deal anyone has gotten recently?

If we could get someone to organize a 5000/4.50 card order I am in for 150 or so!

Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

The limit PSA has on the online order form is 500. I know. I have reached it. I called and asked for an extension and was denied. I don't think PSA is hurting for business right now, so I doubt very seriously you will see $4.50 subs ever again. If anything, they are more apt to go up. Yes, they are that busy.

• Kep13Kep13 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

yeah, they don't need business at 4.50 a card when they are drowning in business at 9.00 per card

• Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe I read someone tried to get a discount at 5,000 cards and they wouldn't budge.