Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

opened a box yesterday of hoops hot prospects and GOOOOT

Troy murphy /1000 rookie jersey
reggie miller/baron davis jersey /100
baron davis jersey
shawn marion jersey

and best of all a vince carter /900 jersey (3 COLOR--- HALF OF NBA LOGO!!!!!!!!!!)

any1 interested in any of those let me know because i was looking for the 2 cards from hoops to complete my set and was unsucessful agh lol

-Josh
COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more

Comments

• Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    the vince carter jersey...can i see a scan please?
  • Options
    i KNO autobilia will want the v. carter...let him know hes got some nice things for trade i think
  • Options
    joashr im intrested check my list in my siog and lmk what you like thanx
  • Options
    sorry i would love to scan it but i cant scan for another week... long story

the card basically is the other part of this except in reversal and is blue white and purple

other part of logo

-Josh
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    SkiVermont3SkiVermont3 Posts: 3,053 ✭✭
    id have to see the card, and see how clear you can see the logo, colors, overall appreance of the patch, etc...just lemme kno when you getta scan if u still have it, thanks
  • Options
    lmk if you see anything you like