Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

IVE DECIDED IM HAPPY

I like my statehood proof set...so what if its locked up with so many at the 69dcam level...they are really nice ones, even the ones that I made myself. It would be nice to have a 70dcam even if it were pop 7 like nj...heck it could be pop 2k and id still want just one...heres to dreaming...its unreal in one week I can pickup an ms70 sms kenn and the 76 clad ms67 12/0...but I cant find a statehood one in that lofty grade.

hey does anyone even know where any of them are besides the registry?

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill

Comments

• Options
    littlewicherlittlewicher Posts: 1,822 ✭✭
    These coins are almost impossible to locate, unless you're in the Statehood Quarter "inner circle".image

For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.
    -Laura Swenson

In memory of BL, SM, and KG. 16 and forever young, rest in peace.
  • Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    Bill,

A lot of people would like a PR-70DC State Quarter, but I know just as many or more who would kill for that 76 Kennedy in MS-67. I have one of the twelve and I cannot tell you how many people has asked to be notified if I ever sell it.
    Keith ™

• Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    FUNNY..Matt said same thing...and im at a loss, not sure wether to keep or let someone else have that one. I told
    Matt this morning that I deffinately wanna do an sms set, but Im gonna shift away from the circulation set.

see what happens, ive yet to receive them.

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill
  • Options
    pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭
    hmmm no new insight image

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill