Home Sports Talk
Options

Lebron or Durant?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 11, 2020 10:36PM in Sports Talk

Talent wise, who is the best, Lebron James or Kevin Durant? I bring this up because Tony Kukoc says Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lebron

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    Talent wise, who is the best, Lebron James or Kevin Durant? I bring this up because Tony Kukoc says Kevin Durant is the best player in the NBA.

lebron :D i dont even like the guy but durant is a creampuff. What is a tony kukoc? Is he retarded like that dude that has been telling us brady is finished for the last 10 years like clockwork?

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's like asking "Who is the greatest American Patriot. George Washington or Benedict Arnold?

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would have to agree, Lebron is better. Thank you Tony Kukoc, oh wise one.

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,725 ✭✭✭✭✭

No one cares.

I vote Zion. At 19 he has more upside than LBJ or KD, both of whom reside north of 30 years old.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lebron, for durability,power. Throw in leadership quality as well.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

How is Durant the best player in the NBA? Last I looked, he hasn't played in a year and who knows when, and how well, he'll play again.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14, 2020 3:11PM

Lebron BEST EVER...by Doc Rivers- 13 years NBA player. 20+ years NBA head coach. Coach of the Lakers rival...

“I don’t think there’s ever been a better, and Michael [Jordan] was a super athlete, so was Kobe [Bryant], so is Kawhi [Leonard], I don’t know if there has ever been an athlete in our league like LeBron James,” the Los Angeles Clippers head coach said.

Rivers put James’ incredible ability into perspective.

“When someone asks me about LeBron, ‘Explain to me why he’s so dominant,'” he said. “I said, ‘Okay. He weighs 10 pounds more than Karl Malone. Karl Malone was a power forward and was looked upon as the biggest, strongest guy in the league. LeBron James weighs 10 pounds more than him at the small forward, moving at the speed that he moves at.’ That explains LeBron James in a nutshell.”

https://lakersdaily.com/austin-rivers-doc-rivers-agree-that-lebron-greatest-athlete-all-time/

• Options
    JRR300JRR300 Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭✭

LeBron. I don't think it's that close, which take nothing away from Durant who I really like. But I think that James, outside of just pure shooting, is significantly better in just about all other aspects. But I would take Jordan over him; he had that other intangible that, in my mind, puts him a bit above James.

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Scooter261830 said:
    Is this really a question that needs to be asked? I'ts not even close,that's all I'm saying.

I agree...….Jordan by a mile!