Home Sports Talk
Options

Remember the Pippen incident?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Remember the Scottie Pippen incident back in 1994, when Scottie refused to come out onto the floor? I had forgotten about that until I saw it online this morning. He was upset because Phil Jackson wouldn't let him take the last shot against the Knicks in the playoffs, so he refused to come out onto the floor. Thoughts about this indident from the sports talk brethren? I'm curious to hear what you guys think about it.

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

remember how chicago paid jordan 3 million while he was playing little league baseball? They claimed he was underpaid so noble of them.

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    remember how chicago paid jordan 3 million while he was playing little league baseball? They claimed he was underpaid so noble of them.

Yes, Chicago definately has some issues. This Pippen incident was featured on The Last Dance episode 7, and has created a buzz online. It is interesting because I had forgotten all about it. There's bad blood brewing and it's stirring up old stories from the Chicago Bulls dirty laundry. There's tales of Bill Cartwright calling Scottie Pippen out in the lockerroom after the game, there's tales of Phil Jackson dropping f-bombs, there's tales of Jordan bashing Phil Jackson, it's got it all!!

• Options

@doubledragon said:

@bronco2078 said:

Yes, Chicago definately has some issues. This Pippen incident was featured on The Last Dance episode 7, and has created a buzz online. It is interesting because I had forgotten all about it. There's bad blood brewing and it's stirring up old stories from the Chicago Bulls dirty laundry. There's tales of Bill Cartwright calling Scottie Pippen out in the lockerroom after the game, there's tales of Phil Jackson dropping f-bombs, there's tales of Jordan bashing Phil Jackson, it's got it all!!

this last dance thing is a first class knob polishing. Oh michael tell about your heroic deeds ! :D
    basically a screen play with the bad bits airbrushed away , MJ should get an oscar for playing this role

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@doubledragon said:

@bronco2078 said:

this last dance thing is a first class knob polishing. Oh michael tell about your heroic deeds ! :D
    basically a screen play with the bad bits airbrushed away , MJ should get an oscar for playing this role

😂😂😂

• Options

How is anyone over the age of 7 called Scottie ? whats up with that ?

• Options

Hey mike tells about the time you rescued those orphans from the burning building!

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    How is anyone over the age of 7 called Scottie ? whats up with that ?

"Beam us up Scottie"! Remember that show?

• Options
    edited May 11, 2020 9:23PM

You guys are cracking me up!

• Options
    edited May 11, 2020 9:19PM

😂

• Options
    edited May 11, 2020 9:21PM

😂

• Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@doubledragon said:

@bronco2078 said:

For sure, and it also gives ESPN something to talk about on their programs, LOL. Kinda like the Talking Dead show after the Walking Dead is aired.

Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    ADGADG Posts: 423 ✭✭✭

It's not a documentary, its a Jordan video autobiography.

"The vaccines work,” Trump said, adding that the people who “get very sick and go to the hospital” are unvaccinated.
    “Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form,” Trump continued. “People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine.”
    Do your part, America 💉😷