Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The 4 MLB teams I'd like to avoid

The article didn't say but if I'm going to their ballpark to see their management team and employees, I'd wanna know which 4 MLB teams didn't participate in this study.

Were they unable to for valid reasons or what ? Because if they'd deliberately did not want to participate , who's to say the same teams don't bother taking any precautions related to the virus when employees come back and basically let people be as is. Or treat their fans safety with the same lack of social responsibility.

I'd just like like to know the WHY behind the reasons they couldn't participate. Was it by choice? Was it by a directive? Was it because a state was closed and they couldn't get anyone to coordinate the test? Lots of questions I have on this one. Why could every one in the entire league except for four teams do this survey. Just makes no sense based on the story. It's like facts are deliberately omitted, or someone is quietly getting across a message there are teams that just aren't doing what they should be doing to protect their employees.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/29158392/few-positive-coronavirus-tests-mlb-employees

Comments