Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Does this mean.....

Bartolo Colon won't make the All-Star team since he's moving to the NL?

Comments

• Options
    This is nice by the way:

<< <i>On Wednesday, Colon was sent home from Fenway Park to get an MRI exam for soreness in his right side. He was to miss his scheduled start against Arizona on Friday night at Jacobs Field >>

• Options
    who?
  • Options
    Bartolo Colon, India....errr Expos Pitcher image
  • Options
    ok... who? lol
  • Options
    LOL, this fat @$$ image
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    Um yeah...I'm afraid so...image
  • Options
    That sucks for him.
  • Options
    Well, it's not like his Indians were doing any better...so...
  • Options
    Yeah, that's true, I read on MLB.com that the Marlins are worried now, with the Braves on a roll, and the Expos getting a 2nd ace for their staff. I bet they move Cliff Floyd real soon and try to get things going.
  • Options
    D@mn, Cliff Floyd is their best player! I wouldn't trade him in a heartbeat I don't care what anyone says...unless I got some pretty good prospects for them in the longrun...but who wants to take that chance with the caliber player of Floyd? By the way, we could use him! I'd take Floyd over Travis Lee, and POSSIBLY Jim Thome considering Floyd is a more agile and younger player than Thome...

Only time will tell...
  • Options
    They've been saying Floyd's going to the Yanks for about a year and a half now, I think his contract is up, and Jeffrey Loria (a$$hole) can't afford him I don't think. They should be able to get something good out of him, especially from the Yankees.