Home Autographs Forum

Rare T and Official Authentics legit?

Hwy need some help here I'm looking at a Tupac auto/memoribilia piece. Its out of a store in Canada called Rare Ts. Its authenticated by a company called Official Authentics. I live in Texas and have never heard of Rare Ts or Official Authentics. I know JSA PSA Beckett are prob the best. I've seen the FBI fraud list and this authenticator is on neither side of it. Was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about either company and if they are legit. Or should I stay the hell away from them. Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• 291fifth291fifth Posts: 23,898 ✭✭✭✭✭

If in doubt just pass.

All glory is fleeting.
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2020 10:51AM

I'm not sure about if they're legit, but it's nice to see another fan of Tupac on the forum. Tupac was absolutely fearless, he was a freakin terminator. I've watched every documentary on him, and grew up listening to his music. He was the most prolific song writer I've ever seen, and the most talented musician I've ever seen. He could stop by a studio, and make an album everyday if he wanted to. He got shot five times at quad studios, and gave the media the bird while laying there with five bullets in him. He's a freaking terminator. He is an absolute legend. It brings chills to your spine listening to his music, because he wrote about the things he was going through in his life. I'd follow Tupac through the gates of hell.