Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

POLL: Do contests count as refs?

Comments

• Options
    I'd think if you sent the prize, then you could use the person as a ref, since you sent to them and they recieved, dunno though.
  • Options
    i confused... i'd have 2 more Refs if it is so both ways...

i've won 1 & gave 1...

(like my sig?)
  • Options
    c'mon... TTT
  • Options
    I don't know how to explain what I mean without confusing myself, but if you've given a contest, you can use the winner as a ref. But he/she shouldn't be able to use you, since they didn't send anything.
  • Options
    wouldn't it be that they'd use me because i said i'd send & i did?
  • Options
    Ref? or no ref? The Q.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Yeah if you sent to them, then you can use them as a reference.
  • Options
    you said that if i sent that if someone won you can use them (because they recieved & all) but they couldn't use them because the didn't send nuthin... now ur sayin the opposite image
  • Options
    You lost me.....
  • Options
    ???

man... too confusing subject... lets quit
  • Options
    Good idea image.
  • Options
    i got autobilia... he might be of some assistence
  • Options
    or not
  • Options
    Kevin (CaliKev),
    I had a contest and you was one of my lucky winners. If you received what I said I sent you, I should be able to use you as a reference. You cannot use me as yours cause you did not need to send me anything. I do not use winners of my contests as my references, but I see nothing wrong with using them. Hope I did not confuse you more.
    Thanks for doing my contest, Mike
    The Proud Owner of THE CARDBOARD VILLAGE
  • Options
    awaltzawaltz Posts: 726
    HUH???? Well if you send to them then you can't use them as a ref because you sent to them, thats why. If you don't send to em then you can use em as a ref because you didn't send to them, thats why. If you think I am confusing, good, that is what I aimed for. LOL!
    Austin Waltz - ACK ACK ©
    I'm back - you better believe it
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Posts: 4,287 ✭✭
    If you send to them and they recieve, then yes, you can use them as a ref because they recieved. But, if you don't send, then that will cause some havoc and cause problems and hell will break lose. So, basically...yes.