Home Sports Talk
Options

A Sports Event FYI: Little League World Series,NASCAR

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

In case anyone missed this. Little League World Series has been canceled. NASCAR to return on May 17.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2, 2020 12:02PM

I'll watch Nascar if I have to. I need something to occupy my time, I'm bored to tears. I'm climbing the walls!

• Options
    edited May 2, 2020 10:43PM

I don't watch much MLB baseball, but I I did always enjoy watching the kids play their guts out in Williamsport every year. I loved watching the kids slide down the muddy hill with their cardboard sleds, while the games were being played. The booze filled rallies, the burnt chili I spilled all over the sofa, the puke all over the kitchen floor, passing out not knowing which team won, man it brings back great memories. It's Just another victim of this dang virus.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    I don't watch much MLB baseball, but I I did always enjoy watching the kids play their guts out in Williamsport every year. I lived watching the kids slide down the muddy hill with their cardboard sleds, while the games were being played. The booze filled rallies, the burnt chili I spilled all over the sofa, the puke all over the kitchen floor, passing out not knowing which team won, man it brings back great memories. It's Just another victim of this dang virus.

WORD!

• Options

@bronco2078 said:

@doubledragon said:
    I don't watch much MLB baseball, but I I did always enjoy watching the kids play their guts out in Williamsport every year. I lived watching the kids slide down the muddy hill with their cardboard sleds, while the games were being played. The booze filled rallies, the burnt chili I spilled all over the sofa, the puke all over the kitchen floor, passing out not knowing which team won, man it brings back great memories. It's Just another victim of this dang virus.

WORD!

😂 Right on!