Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need These baseball!!!!

Looking for GU from Jeter, AROD and Sosa. LMK Thanks. Also some HOF.
refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
My Site

Comments

• Options
    TTT.
    refs: Baird34, KLS23, ILuvSportsCards, NoDoubt64, Playr050, Samsgirl, Z28, Chillinbj(2),Gohalos

Looking for GU, AUTOs and RCs of Jeter, Ripken, Schmidt, Yastremski, Maris, Mantle, Ruth, Williams, Mays, Mattingly.
    My Site
  • Options
    I know someone has something.

My Site
  • Options
    got this as a HOF GU

2002 FGOTG Dueling duos bat Tony Perez bv 20
    2002 SP Legendary Cuts Reggie Jackson GU Bat bv 25
    LMK what u got
  • Options
    I need the Reggie and what would you want for that and the Triple Jersey you have of AROD/IROD/Kapler?? LMK Thanks

My Site
  • Options
    I have a Hats Off game used of Arod 80$.LMK what you have in Basketball.Thanks
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

• Options
    I have basketball but not too much. These are my better things:
    Kobe Topps RC
    Garnett NBA Warmups Jersey
    Marbury and Walker Finest RC
    SP Sign of Times Terry RC Auto
    Duncan Flair Row 2 RC
    Shaq UD RC
    Rodman RC

Several hundred other RCs. LMK

My Site
  • Options
    TTT.

My Site
  • Options
    hey i need your list of gu/autos...the triple jersey is pending
  • Options
    TTT.

My Site