Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

2020 Project #2 Starting line,1944 R59 American Beauties Uncut Sheets (Sheet Collector's Questions?)

thedutymon11thedutymon11 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭

Afternoon,

So for my second Non Sport Project I am getting in on the ground floor with 3 each recently Re-Aquired 1944 R59 Gum Inc. American Beauties Uncut 9 Card sheets. I believe that I have owned all 3 of these at some time before, one at least twice! This project will be completed by me if I can find the Sheet with the Last 3 Cards.

Their are 24 cards in this set, and I have many questions that I've wondered over through the years. I have owned at least 6-8 different sheets from this set and they are always 9 Cards. Two of the sheets pictured have 2 Rows of overlap, the third has no Cards from the other two sheets. I have never been able to imagine the original layout of 24 cards Sheets. I have never seen a sheet other than the 9 Card Cuts.

If you landscape these 3 Sheets out, they cover 21 Unique Cards from the set, that leave's 3 left out so there must be one more Row Left or Right? So the Original Sheets were 3 Cards Tall X 8 Cards Wide?

Any Opinions

YeeHah!

Neil

Comments