Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Wanted: Jefferson Nickels for my album collection

erwindocerwindoc Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking for the following nickels in uncirculated condition for an album that has been sitting too long. Toning is a plus but not mandatory.

Want List:
39D, 48S, 53P, 54P, 54S, 55P, 56D, 82P, 82D, and 1979S Type 1

Also looking for a 1979 Type 1 Lincoln proof for my dansco as well.

Comments

• Options

up

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jason,

I have the 54P, 55P and 56D. I'll mail them to you tomorrow. All from Double Mint Sets with light toning.

Cheers, Jim

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

You still on Gay Street?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know I have the 48S and a couple of the 50's. I will look and drag them out today and let you know exactly which ones. PM me your address.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erwindoc
    I know I have the 48S in hand, and I know I have the 54S, 79S T1 in my SDB and maybe more, but I won't be going there till next Thursday. If you could wait, I would gladly give them to you. I have completed my Dansco with proofs thru 2018 and know what a pain it was at times getting nice coins to fill it. Which 39D are you wishing for, the rev of 38 or rev of 40, the latter is pretty expensive, but a much nicer looking coin reverse? I have them both but would not part with them.
    Let me know.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options

@jesbroken said:
    @erwindoc
    I know I have the 48S in hand, and I know I have the 54S, 79S T1 in my SDB and maybe more, but I won't be going there till next Thursday. If you could wait, I would gladly give them to you. I have completed my Dansco with proofs thru 2018 and know what a pain it was at times getting nice coins to fill it. Which 39D are you wishing for, the rev of 38 or rev of 40, the latter is pretty expensive, but a much nicer looking coin reverse? I have them both but would not part with them.
    Let me know.
    Jim

Thanks! Cheaper version.

• Options
    edited May 12, 2020 5:09PM

Special thanks to @Lablover, @jesbroken and Mike R. for helping me fill some of the slots!

• Options

Bump!

• Options
    Walkerguy21DWalkerguy21D Posts: 11,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15, 2020 10:24AM

I may have to break down and sell you my ‘39D, Jason.

Successful BST transactions with 170 members. Recent: Tonedeaf, Shane6596, Piano1, Ikenefic, RG, PCGSPhoto, stman, Don'tTelltheWife, Boosibri, Ron1968, snowequities, VTchaser, jrt103, SurfinxHI, 78saen, bp777, FHC, RYK, JTHawaii, Opportunity, Kliao, bigtime36, skanderbeg, split37, thebigeng, acloco, Toninginthblood, OKCC, braddick, Coinflip, robcool, fastfreddie, tightbudget, DBSTrader2, nickelsciolist, relaxn, Eagle eye, soldi, silverman68, ElKevvo, sawyerjosh, Schmitz7, talkingwalnut2, konsole, sharkman987, sniocsu, comma, jesbroken, David1234, biosolar, Sullykerry, Moldnut, erwindoc, MichaelDixon, GotTheBug
  • Options

@Walkerguy21D said:
    I may have to break down and sell you my ‘39D, Jason.

;)

Is it nice Greg???